Hat.Sh is a free and open source web application that provides secure file encryption and decryption in the browser. The user only needs to upload the encrypted file, the document is not uploaded to the server, all operations are run offline in your browser, enter the password, and the encrypted file can be downloaded back. When you need to open the file, you must also upload the encrypted file back to the original website and enter the correct password to decrypt it.
Official website: https://www.hat.sh
Hat.Sh No registration is required, except for Safari and mobile browsers, which have a 1GB file size limit. In addition, since both encryption and decryption must pass through Hat.Sh, please consider the files you want to encrypt. Encryption uses Encrypt, decryption uses Decryption.
XChaCha20-Poly1305 - For symmetric encryption.
● Argon2id - Used for password-based key derivation.
● X25519 - For key exchange.
● The app runs locally in your browser.
● Never collect or send any data to anyone.
● Securely encrypt/decrypt files with a password or key.
● Secure random password generation.
● Asymmetric key pair generation.
● Authentication key exchange.
● Password strength estimation.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *